Job: Finance Assistant
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Lloyds Broker in London looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance department to be responsible for a number of different functions allowing for great exposure and growth, from Accounts Payable and Receivable as well as Credit Control and Cashbook responsibilities and general day to day finance duties.
* Work closely with the Head of Finance and wider team acting as a direct support.
* Assisting in the preparation of month-end / year-end financial reports
* Regularly updating all accounting ledgers, journals and cashbook.
* Performing bank reconciliations to ensure accuracy of cash records.
* Entering transactional data into the appropriate accounting program.
* Backing up all office and client records to prevent loss of data
* Any Ad-hoc support required by the head of finance and other team members
* Degree educated - ideally within accounting, finance, economics, or related field is desirable
* Working towards a formal qualification AAT/CIMA/ACCA would be advantageous
* Experience working as an accounts assistant, accounts clerk, or similar role
* Experience working within a finance team of an Insurance organisation - advantageous
* Good understanding of accounting terminology and procedures
* You must have a positive attitude and be team player
* Strong IT skills
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
13 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details