Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week
£23,000 - £25,000
Are you passionate about technology and looking for a role that will utilise your customer service skills within a vibrant, supportive team? A great opportunity has arisen to join my client's team based in Dorking. They are an award winning, ever growing business who are looking for a new addition to join them as a Sales Administrator.
My client has over 300 employees and have seen a 20% growth in the last fiscal year. Their current focus is to grow organically and encourage internal promotion!
The role will give the successful candidate excellent exposure to many different business processes and experiences that they could potentially use within the company, or on their continued career journey. My client is offering hybrid working and there is always room for progression!
* Prepare and send contracts for products sold
* Handling incoming calls
* Inputting data into the CRM system
* Arranging deliveries and collections
* Sending accurate quotes to customers within the agreed SLA
* Processing sales orders
* Customer support; providing updates and support to customers
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Strong organisation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* A strong attention to detail
* A team player
* Able to work well under pressure
* Competent using Microsoft Office
* Previous experience of using a CRM system is not essential, but would be an advantage
* Previous experience of using an accounting software is not essential, but would be an advantage
If you think this role is for you, then click apply now as my client is keen to interview as soon as possible! They are offering 22 days holiday as well as hybrid working after the training period.
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
8 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details