Trainee - Talent Management & Development
University Graduate or A'Level / College leaver
Hybrid working flexibility - City office & Home.
Salary to £24,000 + benefits & study support
Your new employer is a leading global insurance company who put their people at the heart of what they do. You will be joining a team who are dedicated to the investment, growth and development of staff.
Full training, guidance and support will be provided together with study leave and payment of fees for CIPD qualifications.
The purpose of the role:
This is an integral role that will work within the Talent Management and Development team to drive and deliver on various career and development activities to support the business.
In addition, this role will also help support and deliver on the group People Change workstream which is part of an ongoing transformation project.
You will have exposure to a wide range of projects and initiatives across the business to support your foundation of talent and development skills.
It will also give you the opportunity to work with stakeholders at all levels in a range of different businesses.
You will provide administrative and coordinative support to the Talent Management and Development Partner as well as the People Change workstream within the transformation project.
What you need:
* Solid recent degree or A'level results
* Some experience working in an administrative capacity within a corporate business. Some exposure to HR would be ideal, but not essential.
* Strong analytical and data skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Creative with the ability to build visually appealing training content and materials * Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint
* Advocate of new technologies
Ref - 8696
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
18 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details