ROLE: Operations Coordinator - Immediate Start!
LOCATION: Uxbridge, Office based
HOURLY PAY RATE: £12 - £15ph + holiday accrual + Office Angels benefits
HOURS: Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 4.45pm, Friday 8.45am - 4.15pm, Term Time only
DURATION: On going
We are currently supporting a specialist college that has multiple sites across London and Surrey. They are looking for support from a Centre Operations Coordinator at their Uxbridge site. You will be working with the Operations Manager to ensure the back-office Coordinating/Administration for the college is managed effectively.
Duties will include:
* Using the MIS system and timetables to allocate staff to classes on a weekly and daily basis
* Sourcing and allocating agency staff in line with the daily/weekly timetables
* Oversee the induction process for new members of staff
* Ensure all compliance forms are received and updated on the system, liaising with HR and agencies
* Administration of the recruitment process within the College centre to include booking in interviews
* Supporting the HR department with DBS renewals
* Assist HR with the absence and probation trackers
* Monitor mandatory staff training
* Attend Meetings and minute take
* Assist with planning and booking of student's residential trips and the student's social calendar for their College
* Support the Operations Manager with any Administration
* To carry out all duties in accordance with College and OHCAT policies, including the Equality and Diversity Policy, Safeguarding policies, and Health and Safety Policy
* Have good communication skills (both oral and written)
* Prioritise and manage the workload whilst maintaining a flexible approach to respond to urgent requests
* Have strong problem-solving skills
* Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of vulnerable adults
* Be enthusiastic, focussed, reliable, and resilient
* If you have a DBS on the update service that would be an advantage, but not essential
As a Temp for Office Angels you will receive weekly pay, up to 28 days holiday, pension, and additional benefits such as free eye care vouchers and discounts in a number of High Street Retailers. You will have the support of a dedicated team of consultants, we are always on hand to answer any queries you may have. Timesheets are online and can be completed on your phone for ease. A criminal record check will be carried out prior to commencing employment.
This role is to start immediately so Please apply online or contact Sam on 01784 460981 [email protected] to find out more about this opportunity.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
4 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details