ROLE: School Admin and Welfare Officer - Immediate start!
LOCATION: Sunbury-On-Thames, with free on-site parking
HOURLY RATE: £11- £12ph + holiday accrual + Office Angels benefits
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8.15 am - 4.00 pm, 40 weeks
DURATION: Maternity cover, 1 year
We are working with a school in Sunbury-on-Thames, who are looking for temporary support for a full-time Receptionist/Administrator with First Aid Responsibilities. They are looking for someone who would like in a warm, supportive, friendly school!
Duties will include:
* You will be the main contact for the school for all visitors
* Answering calls, greeting students and parents
* Signing in staff and guests
* Coordinating school meals, taking payments, and keeping the kitchen up to date with numbers
* Sending out letters to parents
* Supporting the Office Manager with anything Admin support
* Provide first aid to children, notify parents if they are unwell
* Keeping the first aid training log up to date
* Keep staff up to date with children's welfare, and escalate any concerns
* Keeping the first aid/medicines safe
* Maintain the accident reports
* Previous experience in a school before would be ideal, but not essential
* First Aider trained, or willing to take the course to become the Welfare Officer
* SIMs user, but not essential
* Preferable you will have a DBS on the update service as a DBS is required for this role, if not you must be prepared for us to run one on your behalf
As a Temp for Office Angels, you will receive weekly pay, up to 28 days holiday, pension, and additional benefits such as free eye care vouchers and discounts in a number of High Street Retailers. You will have the support of a dedicated team of consultants, we are always on hand to answer any queries you may have. Timesheets are online and can be completed on your phone for ease.
Please apply online or contact Sam on 01784 460981 [email protected] to find out more about this opportunity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Where applicable to the role it should also be stated that a Criminal Record Check at the appropriate level for the role being carried out will be required prior to commencing employment.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
2 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details