Tax Senior - Sutton- Salary DOE
We're on the hunt for a Tax Senior to join a great firm of Chartered Accountants with over 30 years experience in the industry.
Our client has a reputation to be proud of, currently working with clients across all of London and the South East.
They are looking for an ATT qualified Tax Senior to manage a portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients (including company directors and private clients).Plenty of experience is key, and you'll need an up to date knowledge of personal/ corporate tax legislation.
* Tax compliance
* Holistic tax advice to our portfolio of predominantly owner-managed businesses
* Development of the tax department
* Identify tax planning opportunities
* Profitable management of a portfolio of both personal/ corporate tax clients
* Preparation of complex tax returns and those of HNWIs/Non Doms/Non Residents
* Reviewing more junior staff's work, providing guidance and support to their development.
* Reviewing sole trader accounts
* Filing CT returns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your expertise and take on interesting cases. Perfect for those looking for the next step in their career.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
23 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details